JOIN SWAGBUCKS - Get paid thru paypal

 photo swagbucks-200x200Alt.jpg photo swagbucks-200x200Alt.jpg

Saturday, June 14, 2008

My First Journal Entry

This is my journal. I created it to write about whatever I felt like writing, and expressing whatever I am feeling at the moment. I want some record of my life that I can go back and read about when I get older.

I’m just going to write about what I’m doing, how I’m feeling, and any opinions or comments I would like to share or get off my chest.

If anyone starts reading this and likes what they see, please feel free to leave a comment. If you don’t like it, then tough s**t. I’m writing it anyway. I’m not letting anyone stop me from doing something I believe in. From this point forward, I’m going to start being more assertive, and stop caring so much about what other people think.

No comments: