JOIN SWAGBUCKS - Get paid thru paypal

 photo swagbucks-200x200Alt.jpg photo swagbucks-200x200Alt.jpg

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Condo HOA meeting last night

We had our monthly condo HOA meeting last night, and our new property management representative was there. She seems very professional. I hope she does a good job because the last company we had didn't do much for us.

I never really had any problems, but some of the other residents would complain and nothing would get done. I have more confidence in this property manager, especially since it is her own company. She will work hard for us to keep her as a property manager because she knows what will happen if she doesn't.

The meeting went kind of long, about 2 hours, when it's usually 1 1/2 hours. It was longer because of a few residents having several complaints. But as the complaints get resolved in a more timely manner, I think people will have less to complain about. (Or at least I hope they will complain less.)

No comments: