JOIN SWAGBUCKS - Get paid thru paypal

 photo swagbucks-200x200Alt.jpg photo swagbucks-200x200Alt.jpg

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Flipping Out 7/15/08


I finally watched Flipping Out from Tuesday of this week. Since I was in Vegas, I had to record all my favorite TV shows. Of course Flipping Out is on that list. I also taped The Mole, American Gladiators, Wipeout, and I Survived a Japanese Game Show.

My favorite, Flipping Out, was super good this week. Jeff caught Chris Elwood, the house manager, goofing off, and using Jeff's computer while he should have been working. Jeff had a "nanny cam", or hidden camera installed in his office to catch Chris in the act.

Well, when he told Jenny, Chris' wife, she was totally upset. She wasn't mad at Jeff, she was mad at Chris for having lied to her about not working. It looks like they're getting a divorce, but I don't know if they have gone through with it. Jenny moved out of their old apartment, with a friend of hers, not long after Chris left.

I can't wait until next week to see how they have all been coping with this ordeal. Apparently Jenny had been so distracted by the whole thing, she's making a lot of mistakes at work, and Jeff is getting upset and worried about her. It's nice to see him express some emotion towards someone else. At times it seems all he cares about is his pets. But now you can see he really cares about Jenny.

No comments: