JOIN SWAGBUCKS - Get FREE Stuff!

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A Long, Hot, Boring day at Work

Today was an interesting day at work. I got to work a little bit of OT, just 3 hours. I went to a training class where I was the only student. And it was a long, hot, and boring day.

I did get to play a bit of cards with one of my friends at work. We like to play on our breaks and lunches. Usually my friend always wins, but not today. She was feeling a little sick, she thought it might be food poisoning. That was the perfect opportunity for me to jump in and beat her. She's so hard to beat, I had to take every advantage I could get. And of course with her in her weakened condition, I won.

Other than the heat and the boredom, it was a pretty good day. I hope I can work some OT tomorrow as well. We'll see.

No comments: