JOIN SWAGBUCKS - Get paid thru paypal

 photo swagbucks-200x200Alt.jpg photo swagbucks-200x200Alt.jpg

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Missed TV Shows - Flipping Out, Japanese Game Show, & Big Brother

Last night I had to work late so I missed a few of my favorite TV shows. I recorded Big Brother and Flipping Out (at my parents' house because they have cable and I dont't), but I haven't watched them yet, so I can't talk about them like I usually do. I'm actually 2 episodes behind on Big Brother, I also recorded Sunday's episode, but haven't watched it yet. And tonight I will have to record that one too because I'll be working late again.

I kind of annoyed because I tried to record I Survived a Japanese Game Show last night, but my converter box was on sleep mode and shut off some time before 9pm, which is when I Survived... is on. Since the box shut off by itself, my VCR recorded 1 hour of snowy picture. I'm upset, but I'll get over it. At least now I know what happened, and I'll make sure it doesn't happen again. I'm just glad it wasn't a show I really like, or else I'd be pissed.

I'll be sure to comment on all my favorites once I get caught up watching them, which should be by the end of the week.

No comments: