JOIN SWAGBUCKS - Get paid thru paypal

 photo swagbucks-200x200Alt.jpg photo swagbucks-200x200Alt.jpg

Saturday, July 5, 2008

My 4th of July

My 4th of July was nothing out of the ordinary. I went to my parents house for BBQ and then we watched the fireworks from their backyard. It was a nice display, especially because they live on the border of 2 cities, so we got to see both of the city lit fireworks which were both really good. And to top it off, some of the neighbors were lighting their own fireworks up in the air which were also really good. There were fireworks going off all around us, it was cool.

And it was nice to spend time with my parents and grandmother. I wish my brother could have been there, but he's still up in Vancouver working on Corteo. We will see him some time in August when he comes down for vacation.

No comments: